Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cat Hunk

I've started a new cat photography service called Cat Hunk.

Why cats? For all their allergy-producing dander and attitude, I still find them irresistible. I haven't yet acquired much experience photographing dogs, but the time will come for that, too.

So in the meantime, consider my offer, which I've advertised on Craigslist:

Your cat is a hunk. You know that. He knows that.


Let me capture your cat's essence in a 2-hour photo session for the introductory rate of $59, offered to the first three people who respond to this ad.


This limited-time offer includes a CD with at least 50 full-size jpg images of your cat at his (or her) best, with which you can do as you please. (We can talk if you'd also like a photo book to treasure.)


*Destination must be easily accessible via public transit and within a 1-hour commute of Crown Heights, Brooklyn.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home