Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Forecast Called for Rain


I happen to work many stories above the street and very close to the Empire State Building.

Not that being so close to the tallest building in New York means much to me. Landmarks fail to excite me. Rather, what I find interesting is how different any one thing can look on any day. With New York's unpredictable weather and the ensuing human dramas, there is no end to the story.

The Empire State Building's shape is particularly interesting because no matter how foggy it is, the antenna may occasionally peek out.

Above is what I observed last Wednesday evening. My building is being worked on, so cables are part of the landscape. Below are photos I made today, which is the third consecutive wet and foggy day in New York.





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home